The facts: The Bible is a code book sent by aliens

by Franz 39 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
  • Franz
    Franz
    Franz, your postings are getting repetetive and sounding rather ridiculous.

Sorry..................I felt some may find it interesting..

• Genesis
    Genesis

Thx Franz its interesting. I hope that the Father of the Alien (Je'ho'bah') will crush his ennemy (Crack'smo'ka) and soon bring the peace (pi'zza'n'beer).

Genesis of the "Plz dont smoke on week days class"

ps: no insult Franz

• Buhdee
    Buhdee

ET Phone Home

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Franz

Ever hear of the Textus Receptus? Now, I'm not a cryptographer but I'd say that in itself takes away from the premise. Unless the Nordics (ET variety of course) had something to do with that as well.

The first thing that this post brought to mind was that X-Files episode where ET metal fragments had word for word passages from Genesis. Entertaining, but its this kinda stuff that ruins any serious discussions on panspermia.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I think that or something like that is 100% more believable!

Great post!

It just dawned on me ...that if that is true, and of course MOST will not believe it to be so, then that would explain 'The narrow gate that only a few will find'!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey! i just found i secret code embedded in your post!

T

T

I

R

I

T

M

I

hmmm... i wonder what it could mean?

if you rearrange the letters, you get: RITTIMIT. interesting! also, the word "tit" is found in the letters with a little effort. FYI.

oh, by the way, leave Carl Sagan out of this sort of thing. this is just the sort of thing that would make him turn over in his grave..... (heh, i made a funny).

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

but Franz, i have something serious to say.

it's not that we are being rude. it's just that you'll find with many ex-jws that we are very hessitant to go in for extraordinary hypotheses about "god" and "demons" and "angels" and aleins and ghosts etc.

when someone makes a thread, and seems to be sincerely giving a wildly unplausible and extraordinary idea serious thought, we tend to get our hackles up, because it reminds us so much of being a witness.

but please bud. nothing personal. just having a good time. if you were willing to debate the points you raise, then it could be fun. but i recommend actually reading some Carl Sagan. Demon Haunted World is a great place to start imo.

anyhoo... cheers,

TS

• Legolas
    Legolas

Tetra...I thought it was a great post and explains alot and is more believable then why a 'loving' god would let the world be in the state that it is in now.

• daystar
    daystar

Franz

The man may have commited a crime but that does not mean his imminent work on UFO's is false. Sometimes geniouses are driven so crazy by their thoughts that it drives them to unsavory behavior.

Yes, but it does show the extent to which he is willing to go to create positive evidence of his assertions. His "unsavory" behavior is directly related to the sorts of things he he asserting. Because of this, any other "evidence" he presents should be immediately questioned, at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit