do you think the end is near?

by drew sagan 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's amazing how the R&F JWs do not see the manipulation behind the date setting on the end of this world. How can you trust someone that has such an abysmal failure rate to give you any advice at all?

The only good thing about the JWs and many others like them is that they are all false prophets and that could be a sign that the end is after all near.

• Jake99
    Jake99

Star Moore,

You are correct that we are in the great tribulation and that the end is near. What you are waiting for is a man who claims to be the Messiah that proposes the same simple operating system that Jesus recommended. If even one is smart enough to stand behind him and the rest follow, the world will change in the twinkling of an eye and become peaceful and prosperous for all of time.

One currency NO MONEY CHANGERS

Standard prices plus shipping and handling NO SALESMAN

One wage scale EQUALITY

Basic needs for free BROTHERHOOD

Give to God what is Gods. No land or business owners just a fairly paid work force.

I told the leadership of this world that I was the Messiah in five Massachusetts courts in the months and years surrouding Y2K. They tried to silence me in two trials and were no match for my intelligence and dedication to destroying this worlds economy and its operating systems.

The change to this world that you are waiting for is a very simple and extremely effective one, that takes all lines off the map.

Dont let an an Anti Christ, GW Bush wreck this world any further. He wants you to pick up a sword and use it against your brother and I want you to put the sword down, and help your brother. We are opposites and I have a long track record of turning the chaos leaders like George create into peace and prosperity. Many seem willing to follow the Anti Christ.

• wombat
    wombat

Tetrapod is so right.

Having lived through the Cuban missile crisis, etc. etc. I get very cynical however about this generation thinking that it is unique in that mankind will end in our time

Read this.........http://www.ku.edu/kansas/medieval/108/lectures/black_death.html

Compared to those folk we aren't doing too bad.

Sorry...but we are all just going to keep on fumbling on.

That book "Famine 1975" that the WTS promoted so heavily isn't available any more.

The WTS said that the "Green Revolution" which created huge yields of staple crops would cause all crops to die. That was back in the early '70s.

Bloody scaremongers. And you all are jumping at your own shadows.

Sorry...Your grand kids will be laughing at you for these silly thoughts

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I know it is for me!!!

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Dear Jake99, and friends... There is something very strange about the Bush administration. There is a certain wickedness about it that is unmatched. I'm a certain that he is not a true person of Christ and therefore a major player of the antiChrist's. He seems to fit into prophesies of the end very well. In Rev. 13:11 NIV.....it says: "Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon." Seems like the Britain, America duo to me. 2 horns meaning, it contains 2 kings. Another sign of the end to me.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

PEOPLE listen to me. The end of this world as we know it ( armageddon ) has been prophecied for thousands of years now.

All of these prophecies have had a 100% failure rate.

We don't know if or when, we never have known, and we never will know.

Give it a rest and stop frightening yourself over nothing and then arguing about it.

Outoftheorg

• Jake99
    Jake99

What frieghtens me is allowing a person who leads the opposite way that Jesus taught to remain in power. I am not a bible quoter but GW Bush is the most off course and destructive person of this age. I stand against him and the US operating systems with every resource I can find. I can stop all the wars within a week and you would never find a reason to pick up the sword again. The destruction, death, pollution and miss use of resources that GWB endorses is a crime against all humanity. This world belongs to all of us collectively, I stand against ownership of land and business. Earned use of land is fine but limiting, controlling and misusing resources must stop.

David Christopher,

As the wealthiest person ever to walk the Earth I have been in your corner for every day of my life. The gifts and opportunities I have enjoyed have been magnificent and I want everyone to live a better life than I have had. I would have the people who are homeless and needy rescued within a month and make peace, prosperity and long life a lasting reality. So when you are ready to stand behind a man who is here to help you into the New World let me know, I am at your service.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

LOL@ Mouthy!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit