WT about Greed and Money?

by Think 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Mary your good

• Think
    Think

My Dear Mary: I agree with you ! When I read the Bible by myself, I can see now, that Jesus life was full of good deeds, He really show love and compassion all the time, he heal the sick, feed the hungry, eat with the sinners, DEFEND THE SINNERS, That is why they come to him end masses. Now, from the other end: How much compassion show the WT "Wise Leaders" ?

Anybody see any masses following them, loving them, or everybody is running away from them?

That is why the do what the wolfes in theBible did: They hate the people when they leave them and flock to Jesus.

Is the WT yoke light like Jesus Said? Or they are guily od en masse exoodus from WT like from Farao in Egipt?

Any wonders?

• Think
    Think

CHRISTIANITY ONLY ABOUT PREACHING ???? What Bible translation you are using??

T "NEW " Light Darkness???

Here what the Bible said about Love:

ACTS 4:32-37 " And the multitude of them that believed

were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things

which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.........................

neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands

or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

and laid them down at the apostles feet: AND DISTRIBUTION WAS MADE UNTO EVERY MAN

ACCORDING AS HE HAD N E E D.

Now, let's see... hmmmmm . look like far far away from WT rules::: GIVE everything only to us!

DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE BUT.... ADVERTISE! ADVERTISE! ADVERTISE OUR SALES PITCH !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit