What is your rating?

by billyboy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Well, I think I am determined to reason out how to take down the organization and I think I am going to be able to come up with some of the means of its demise. I also think it needs to be brought down so my family and many others may choose again. I don't believe that someone has to be rabid to want to kill a rabid dog. On that qualification alone, I would have to mark myself as:

And when she goes down, I will smile.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Depending on the day, I'd either be a 9 or a 10. I definitely would bring an end to the Watchtower if I could. Absolutely without question, crush it out of existence entirely.

Is 11 an option?

Dave

• figureitout
    figureitout

And we see how well my prediction of low scores was....hehehe Need to take this crystal ball in to get fixed, It also told me I would have hooked up with Jessica Simpson by now too...Dang IT!!!

• GetBusyLiving
  • Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

probably a 5 or 6. I don't believe any of their teachings and would like to help my family out, but I won't be actively fighting the org. I wouldn't shed any tears if they collapsed either.

• ferret
    ferret

10+

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

I don't hate the mislead rank & file.

I simply want to see the whole corrupt mess get resovled somehow!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

fuckers best be ready for when i take over the world... im starting with bethel, then every single kingdom hall in the world... and if they call it persecution and pretend its a good thing, ill kill them all!!! i dont hate the sad lonely sheep that have been played and tricked, they can live, but those fuckers on top will feel my WRATH!!

the infamous one

• stillajwexelder
  • avishai
    avishai

No, infamous one, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit