Another great story from a JW message board. Bring a barf bag!

by jeeprube 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Well I was back on that JW board I frequent and I found another puke worthy JW experience; this time from field service. Here goes:

Anybody got anything to share? I will start...for a year and half I studied with a young women and she was making slow progress but progress none the less. Well one day she was not there for her study. Called her, went to her door for the last 4 months and she was either not home or hiding. Did not return my calls. Sat. we caught her and the live-in father of her youngest son out in the garage. Could not hide from us now could they?

Hide from Jehovah indeed...........

• serendipity
    serendipity

They confuse judgment and condescension with love.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Oh, fer Chrissake! If you go to someone's house often enough for 4 freakin' months, you're bound to find them home sooner or later. Thanks for the barf bag warning...

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hell look at all the time she got in during the past 4 months looking for her.

• The visits to her home
    • The phone calls
    • Stopping at McDonalds for coffee
    • visiting her house again and again
    • more phone calls again and again
    • more coffee breaks

Sounds like a pioneer to me.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Here's another one, and this time I'm freakin serious about the barf bag!

Hello all, Josiah here

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Here's another nugget of truth:

I find this world deserving of destruction. Man really does dominate man to his own injury. Slavery and exploitation has built this world. Imagine if all men were free, free to be the best they could be. Imagine how much we will accomplish! Jehovah's way is the only way.
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

damn... now they are just out-right stalking people!

Maybe they will be like me... I wouldn't stop bugging an older "slow" guy until his more lucid wife threatened to call the cops.

She tried to tell me to stop talking to him over and over but did I listen? Nooooo. Well, not until the "superior authorities" were brought into the picture.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I felt that I had gave them some good direction for their coming growing up years

"Yep I am verry happy now, becaus I no thay did'tn go to no collidge or nothin'. They are happliliy surving Jehoavh God!1"

Dave

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

The real pride is in appearing on a Watchtower Cover. I love how he had to point out that the guy didn't really have a beard. LMAO

• Mary
    Mary

Hang on......where are these wacky posts coming from?? Surely these people aren't posting on JWD!!!

And yes, they're enough to make you hurl your cookies.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit