This post is number 1975, nearly as exciting as the year

by willyloman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Hurry, sell your house and pioneer, while there is still time before post 1976! Hahaha!

• Highlander
    Highlander

After submitting your 1975 post, the end still doesn't occur and many followers here at JWD will be stumbled and DA themselves from this board.

I hope you can sleep at night!!! :)

• Ticker
    Ticker

"Stay Alive Till '75!"

Haha always good to have a 1975 post. LOL

Ticker

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

willyloman,

You and I BOTH hit 1975 on the same day! If I were superstitious that might portend an auspicious year for the end of a certain old wicked system of things...

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Truly I say to YOU that this thread will by no means pass away until all these things occur.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, the year 1975 came and went with nothing of importance .. why should your post be different? (joking)

BTW . Just supposing, just supposing it had happened . What would we be doing now , I wonder?

Instead of looking to retirement age in a few years, I would be now back to being a young 25/30 year old, with a full head of hair. Instead of sitting here at a computer I would be living a rustic life [hard work in the garden] Instead of listening to rock music on the radio, the only entertainment would be Kingdom Melodies or similar approved tunes..

Instead of wondering how my football team will fare today, all competition would be banned. All my workmates would either not have been born, or been slaughtered long ago..

Plenty of other things, I am sure. But I know now that Paradise as it was presented was not so great...

• willyloman
    willyloman

Whew! It's the next day and I'm still here.

Do you suppose it's because Fred Franz was right and we don't really know how long Adam was in the Garden before Eve showed up?

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Sorry Willow, some "New Light" has come up and now the "Generation" that saw your 1975th post will not enter into the "New System" alive, but will have to wait on Jehovah.

• greendawn
    greendawn

But you are forgetting something, Eve was the last creation and we don't know when she was created. And was Adam really created 6000 years before 1975? There are different Bible versions giving different dates (masoretic, septuagint, samaritan).

• Ticker
    Ticker
    the only entertainment would be Kingdom Melodies or similar approved tunes..

Nooooooooo! DEATH! I CHOOSE DEATH! LMAO

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit