This post is number 1975, nearly as exciting as the year

by willyloman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

I just realized that my last post was number 1974 and I felt compelled to make number 1975 significant enough to deserve being named after that "marked" year. However, I can't come up with anything. I could tell you Armageddon will come during this post but you'd be skeptical, I'm sure. I wonder if anything will change after I click "submit." Or will things go on the way they always have?

• flag
    flag

You are going to be told by the master of this website that your 1975 click never existed, it never appeared on your computer that you came to that conclusion on your own and if you sold your house or business or posponed your education, well, too bad!!! now you have to start all over and wait another hundred years!!!!

• Tigerman
  • Tigerman
  • Tigerman
  • Tigerman
  • Honesty
    Honesty

You Suuuuckers get back to Field Service, now.

• LDH
    LDH
    This post is number 1975, nearly as exciting as the year

Yes, and nearly as important!

Just kidding Willy, your post 1975 was much more interesting than all of the failed prophecy of the WBTS from that year.

Lisa

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

willy,

you can post whatever you want. then, edit your post, and claim you never said it.

kinda like the WT!

-silent

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

In your 1988th or 1989th post, give some sort of almost apology for not making your 1975th post better. But stick it somewhere on the 3rd page of what will become a 12 page thread. And post it at 3am. On Sunday.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit