Did you ever have a crush on a married Brother or Sister?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

But of course...lots of daydreams too, ah yes, those were the days...

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Those same beautiful sisters would not have looked twice at a lot of those dorks had there been lots of choices.

I never considered myself a dork. A dweeb or maybe even a nurd, but not a dork. Definitely not a dork

• black adder
    black adder

no never. I only had a crush on my ex wife. I found the witness sisters drab and boring, lacking personality. But as for the 'wordly' girls mmmh hmmh ...blackadder

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nope. I had a crush on a single girl who got married, and promptly squelched my feelings for her.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I never considered myself a dork. A dweeb or maybe even a nurd, but not a dork. Definitely not a dork

Proph honey, you are none of those three choices.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I'm married for almost 30 years and have had continuously a crush on someone...What is about me? Never could help it, am 52 now and have decided not to feel guilty for feelings I've never had any control of anyways...One crush was bad, my boss, I had to quit..because of it...so embarrassing... As he was the presiding overseer of another congregation and married too. I'm sure when weaknesses were passed out I took the cake for this one.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I'm married for almost 30 years and have had continuously a crush on someone...What is about me? Never could help it, am 52 now and have decided not to feel guilty for feelings I've never had any control of anyways...One crush was bad, my boss, I had to quit..because of it...so embarrassing... As he was the presiding overseer of another congregation and married too. I'm sure when weaknesses were passed out I took the cake for this one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit