Did you ever have a crush on a married Brother or Sister?

by JH 36 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Oh yeah... and what a MILF she was!

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I'm in love with pretty much every woman i meet. Wife says i'm not allowed to cheat on her IF the girl is uglier than her. If the girl is prettier than it's ok. I don't really understand the logic but it's something to do with it being physical over it being mental.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Yes. An elders wife, she was hot! he was a sarcastic, geeky, ugly dork not at all like me. Still, I won't hold it against him, lucky b#####d!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Me NEVER!

When you got the best you don't look at the rest!

• bennyk
    bennyk

Absolutely! But she's my wife, so it's okay...

• greendawn
    greendawn

Due to following strict morals at the time I didn't get into that though I occasionally had fantasies about some pretty JW women. I would never carry them out even if I had the opportunity.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I did, and there was no mistaking my wish or desire. Unfortunately, he died. Shortly thereafter our building any bridges between us, I turned up MIA. She was slightly older. I actually have an affinity for older women. I was very enamored with her. She was pretty much everything I'd been looking for, physically. She liked the finer things of life, however, and I was a broke ass.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I thought some of them were hot, but I never had a crush on any of them.

W

• kls
    kls

No never ,they were all so, so nerdy

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Had an older black sis that was married to a local heavy ask me how I felt about older black women. hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit