Stupid "Bible" Prophecies The Watchtower & "Slave" Fed Us

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What stupid understandings have the Witnesses believed in over the years that show you they certainly do NOT have the "truth"?

It may be easier to answer a question like, "What understandings have the Witnesses believed in over the years that show you they certainly have the "truth"?" rather than the question you posed because of the hundreds of confused doctrines the Watchtower God has had to straighten out after he slept off his drunken stupor.

• Mary
    Mary
    Honesty said: It may be easier to answer a question like, "What understandings have the Witnesses believed in over the years that show you they certainly have the "truth"?"

ya, but Honesty, then there would be no responses------AT ALL!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Kinda sad isn't it. Hundreds of prophecies spewed out of the mouth of the Watchtower God just prove he is dumber than a box of rocks.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

If it involves a number (1874, 1878, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975), it has to do with a false prophecy. If it's to do with the 144,000 or 607, it's erroneous. The WT Society would do well to steer clear of all numbers.

• Scully
    Scully

Kenneson:

If it involves a number (1874, 1878, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1975), it has to do with a false prophecy. If it's to do with the 144,000 or 607, it's erroneous. The WT Society would do well to steer clear of all numbers.

Including the numbers that result in people giving money to the WTS.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Christendom’s infection with the worship of false gods, the gods of demonism, betrays itself very slyly. For instance, on July 20, 1969, when for the first time a human astronaut set foot upon the moon, who was glorified thereby, according to the way that the scientific group responsible for it named things that were involved? Certainly not Jehovah, the Creator of the moon, but the mythological sun-god. How so? Because the man-made spacecraft with which the successful moon-shot for putting Americans on our lunar satellite was made was named Apollo, Number Eleven. Phoebus Apollo was the sun-god of the ancient Greeks and was also the twin brother of Artemis (or Diana), the moon-goddess. This Apollo of the Greeks has been traced back as being the first king of Babylon, namely, Nimrod, the "mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah." (Genesis 10:8-10) Since that first landing on the moon, further moon-shots have been made in spacecrafts of the "Apollo" series. All a part of sun worship!
    I never could see any logic in that"application"...to quibble over the name of the space rocket seeme crazy

Piñata, anyone?

• minimus
    minimus

I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS THREAD!!!!

• littlemike
    littlemike

Which book is the Appolo quote from. KJ is which book I honestly dont remember that.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Minimus,

This is a decent thread! Kudus to you, minimus!

: What stupid understandings have the Witnesses believed in over the years that show you they certainly do NOT have the "truth"?

The answer to this one is simple: they say they speak God's words and thoughts. Either GOD is the worst liar who ever lived or they are, so which one is right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

WT leaders don't honestly represent even the shit that God poops, if God poops shit. And if God does poop it, it lands right on 117 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY, USA, making a fashion statement on the roof tops of that idiotic cult.

Farkel, how am I doin' so far?

• gumby
    gumby

So far your doin good bud! You ain't even gotten close to callin me a dipfuck or nuthin....so yer all good by me buddy.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit