Sent my letter in yesterday

by HockeyMullet 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

Five pages of therapy and they probably won't get past the first sentence that says I'm disassociating myself from the corporation (oh well). I just wanted to say that I've been lurking here for awhile and that this is really a helpful forum. Lots of good info and advice!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

And Congrats on your letter!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well I would certainly get past the first sentence if you care to post a copy of your letter here!

Congratulations!

• z
    z

Welcome to the board!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to the Board fellow apostate !!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Welcome. You should post your letter so that others in your situation can learn from your thoughts.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Welcome!

Ian

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome and congratulations to you!

Dave

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

The apostate thing made me laugh. I'd post the letter, but I don't have it on file here at work. I started "studying" with the jw's about 1989/1990 and was dunked around 91. Did the whole regular pioneer thing and "privileges" in the KH, and even applied for bethel service. But the presiding overseer held onto the app for four months without telling me, then finally told me they aren't going to turn it in because of a RUMOR that I was courting a girl from the congregation. Alot of crap happened that I could write a book about but I won't (dont have the time ) Anyway lets just say this elders daughter was in a similar situation with a "brother" from the same cong. and they quickly sent the bethel app in for him to get him outta town. I was DF'd around 92. Married in 93 and reinstated 94. I quit going meetings around 99 and about six months ago read "Crisis of Conscience" . I started looking up info on the WTBTS, and was disgusted. So here I am.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on your departure from the org.

meagan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit