If it was legal, would you have more then one spouse?

by free2beme 67 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor
    That means I could have an entire Harem if I wanted, right?

Yes but that would make you a VERY BUSY BOY.... And you wouldn't have time to come chat with us here. And that my friend... would NOT be good...

Well if that's the case..................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................... ..............................HELL NO ! ! ! Reason for statement above, see response to thread below. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/106041/1839692/post.ashx#1839692 One's enough for most men. At least mines is.

• daystar
    daystar
    Oh heck, been there done that, I know just what to do!

My kind of gal.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Yeah, my husband could have more than one, but I'd have to be the boss. There would have to be one that did all the cooking, one that did all the cleaning, one that did all of the working (bringing home the bacon) and paying the bills, one that did all the screwing (that wouldn't be me, I've done my time), one to keep up with the kids, and one to do all the mending and taking care of the sick ones.

We'd all have to have our own rooms.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Would I have more than one spouse? Do you mean at the same time? Not just no but HELL NO!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Please tell me, WHEN does this happen??? LOL!

um I guess it doesnt, cause guys never have a headache!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

In my opinion, it's all about sex.

So, I'm with Peaches and Krystal. If we all act like adults, what's the prob of having sex with multiple partners?

It's your choice.

• free2beme
    free2beme
    So, I'm with Peaches and Krystal. If we all act like adults, what's the prob of having sex with multiple partners?

It's your choice

Unless your married, then it is a group choice ... if you go out on your own and choose, it may be a judge working out 1/2 the choices between you.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Women in relationships are not threatened by other women coming into the relationship until it there is possibly a loss in the tangible material goods that might result from the new relationship.

*wonders if Orbie has been drinking... or smoking... or both??*

J

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

True Free

As you may have surmised, I am single.

Being in a committed relationship kinda negates the issue, if the committment was between two and still current.

I must admit, in my experience, couples who adjust that commitment and open up to have sex with others don't last.

I cannot remember couple who are still together but is that a bad thing? Was the looking for outside sex just a symbol of deeper fissures?

• simplesally
    simplesally

No way!!

As it is, I don't know if I ever want to really be married again. It'd be nice to have an exclusive relationship with someone but I am not sure I want to merge households again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit