• ferret
    ferret

early 70's M.S.

Mid 70's ELDER

1980 Disfellowshipped

1981 Happy ever since

• feelinsketchy
    feelinsketchy

I missed alot of meetings as a brother, since I didn't have any privileges they busted me down to sister.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

(Former) Regular Pioneer TM

(Current) Disfellowshippee

• Soledad
    Soledad

Good analogy.

Much like a caste system, those who are a part of one will defend this system no matter what and adhere strictly to its norms (you musn't marry outside of your caste, there are certain ways to treat someone who is not of your caste, etc.)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I missed alot of meetings as a brother, since I didn't have any privileges they busted me down to sister. LOL said tongue in cheek but so true

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm an irregular publisher, female also, so I'm near the bottom of the caste, one level above the 'untouchables'. There are benefits: it's easier to stay on the fringes, and I seldom ever get 'encouraged' to do more and seldom does anyone say they miss me at the meetings, though I only show up two or three times a month. It's nearly perfect.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm all of the following:

Gilead Missionary

Governing Body

Annointed

Apostate

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I was a Bible Student and could never make it any further. Now, I am back to being worldly and proud.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

What are you guys talking about? The Watchtower sees everyone as equal. See? Says so right on their web site:

• Genesis
    Genesis

Here my caste timeline :

Non-publisher

Publisher

Brother

Brother with a lot of privileges (was 16 so I couldnt be MS)

Brother in doubts

Apostate

Brother in recovering

Brother with a lot of privileges

Brother in doubts

Apostate

Jehobah himself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit