Hi Im new and want to thank you all

by montana96 50 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Congratulations and welcome!

I'm so sorry for all of the pain you have been through. For me it's over and I'm ELATED that life is so great on the outside!

There are some tough times in the immediate future, but some brilliant times after that. Trust your intellect. Cushion the social blow with new friends. Take care of your own immediately family, yourselves and each other.

Much love to you both and your children.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome both of you

Looking forward to hearing more about you and your family....You have been thru a lot of heartaches...so sorry to hear that.

Codeblue

• Es
    Es

Welcome to the board.

WHO HOO another aussie on board thats great.

Look forward to hearing your story

es

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

a very warm welcome to you Mercedes and EC, there is a website that has been very helpful in helping my husband and I heal, and I know it will help you too it is:

http://www.empowerthespirit.com/truthquest/whoami.htm

It's written by a wonderful person who is an XJW, I think you guys will enjoy this, once again WELCOME, I hope to read more of your posts.

IC

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Good for you and welcome! Remember to put up an avater! Something that reflects your personality!

From all at JWD:

• codeblue
    codeblue

ICBehindthe curtain: That is a FANTASTIC read...thanks for sharing that!!!

IT's a MUST read for all that leave the JW world.

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome to JWD, you two. I still remember when I first posted and was still attending. But not for long.

Blondie

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Montana

People like you make it all worthwhile.

B

• montana96
    montana96

Wow im overwhelmed with your responses. To Blondie, I have really enjoyed reading your posts over time and have learnt so much from all your experiences and hope to continue to learn, I am soooo excited to finally talk with you all

Mercedes x

• david_10
    david_10

Hello, Mercedes. I'm running a little late (as usual), but better late than never, right? Welcome! We're glad you're here.

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit