A real Russell conspir? Not Illuminati bull corn.

by IP_SEC 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LDH
    LDH
    do you remember when the publications drew Adam with a crew cut?

LOL! Shut up!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Mary, mentioned earlier, had breast augmentation surgery. "Now no one even glances at my face," she reports, "And I finally get to finish my presentations. I've even gotten invited in!"

I might even ask for a "study".........

• slugga
    slugga
    In recent years in many lands a beard or long hair on a man attracts immediate notice and may, in the minds of the majority, classify such a person undesirably with extremists or as rebels against society

Damn I wondered why my Bin Laden beard was frowned upon lol

I was once told that in some country's if a man doesn't have facial hair he is regarded as being gay and so Brothers have to grow a tashe or beard in case anyone god forbid thinks they're gay

... I wish they'd make their minds up

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Fuzzy Face Nature Boy

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've always assumed the WTS had a lot of stock in Schick or Gillette and that's why they wanted to keep the brothers™ shaving.

And as I googled "Gillette" to make sure I got the spelling right this is what I found. Talk about conspiracy theories! Maybe the WTS will use this technology to ensure brothers are shaving regularly, even when on vacation.

http://www.boycottgillette.com/

W

• RodentBoy
    RodentBoy

greendawn wrote:

I wonder why the WTS claims Russell as its founder since 80% of what they believe came from Rutherford, and they have rejected Russell's writings almost entirely. They really started in 1931 not 1880.

Because Russell is in many ways a more dignified and sympathetic figure. Rutherford really does come off as a bit of a madman, so I think it's much better from a propagandist point of view to fixate on Russell. I'm pretty sure that's why Catholics like to yack on a lot about St. Peter, when it was really Paul that's responsible for the underlying theology of almost every branch of modern Christianity. Peter really seems like a nice guy, but Paul comes off as a cranky, miserable sod.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit