lonely...

by aoxo 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Carmel
    Carmel

1. Enroll in a class at your local community college

2. Gravitate to activities you enjoy, so when you do meet the "one" you already have a common interest

3. Volunteer

cheers,

carm

• Calliope
    Calliope

i love reading and writing and long walks on the beach...

k, just kidding.

am long overdue for one.
    go along with the advice given here. take your time.
  • Rook
    Rook

Make sure you always be yourself, go out and make new friends and it will come when you least expect it. Just try your best not to think about it.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Hi,

Since you are used to door-to-door, you probably have no problem with approaching strangers. Just consider that now you are selling yourself instead of the truth. Both will hopefully result in Paradise on Earth for the recipient :-)

The most important thing you can do is to be confident and happy with who you are. This might be a prob if you are still figuring out who you are. You don't have to have it all figured out, just the big things (though Religion or spirituality is a "big thing" and that might be difficult).

Next decide on what you want this year only. Fun, companionship, dating, sex. long-term relationship, marriage whatever. Don't think about longer than this year though, let whatever happens develop naturally.

Armed with 1 and 2 above, go for it. make your presentation to any attractive person (that is available of course) that you meet. (be wary of work relationships - usually you want those to come to you).

Finally, I don't know why some have called you a sister/woman, since from your profile and post history it isn't obvious. maybe i missed something? It matters I believe.

If you are a man, do the pursuing and if you are a woman, let the guy you want know you are interested and then let him do the pursuing.

It's an old and pleasant tune that hasn't changed much.

best wishes,

Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit