Take Back Your Life: Chapter 2: Seduction and Recruitment

by Lady Lee 33 Replies latest members private

• TopHat
    TopHat
    My ex had a study with a young couple. She became my best friend. I see so much of the indoctrination in the way we connected with her and her husband. As I am typing it I just see them in front of me like it was yesterday

What is so sad, The couple does NOT know they are in a cult and truly think they are doing good!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

TopHat

I would love to find out if they are still JWs. I know they moved out of the province and are most likely in the same province that I am. Problem is though that they have one of those names that has pages of the same name in just one telephone book. I can't even narrow it down because Ontario is HUGE - 415,000 square miles.(larger than Texas - 268,601 square miles). But I sure would like to find them

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

funny I was just thinking about the kind of people that are attracted by the organization...The whole being part of a group and being so controlled and told what to think.....psychologically there is definitely a pattern. I noticed this years ago among the people in the hall...thanks for posting the info....am learning alot.

• Lady Lee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit