Do you consider posting here as "Therapy" for you?

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• starstuff
    starstuff

I've used this board as therapy by being a lurker for about one year. Now I'd like to have a chance to do some of the giving, instead of taking from the threads all the time.

starstuff

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

absolutely - JWD is great therapy for me personally

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I love it here. It's the only place in the world where I can openly express my feelings about JW's, and not have people who will listen but also people who understand. It's very hard to talk about this stuff with other people who have never experienced the cult experience. Everybody here understands the lingo, control, and pressure applied by the WTS.

I have to say that it has been VERY therapuatic to post here.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I think of it as theraputic mingling.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I've used this board as therapy by being a lurker for about one year. Now I'd like to have a chance to do some of the giving, instead of taking from the threads all the time. starstuff

<<<<<<<<<<<<WELCOME>>>>>>>>>> Welcome to the board starrstuff! Pull up a chair and tell us how you feel.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome Starstuff

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Not sure if I can say I'm here for therapy as I left them over 20 years ago. I went through the emotional roller coaster years ago. I used to have nightmares of armagedon and that I was going to get it. Had this site been around then I think I would have recovered much sooner. But to tell you truth I don't know if I would have been open minded enough to use it.

I like the community and banter here - it's full of intelligent interesting folk.

• funlovingirl
    funlovingirl

Definately therapy! I am like starstuff--have lurked and taken from you all long enough.

Want to thank you for all the laughs and good vibes I have gotten! Hope to be able to back as I have been given.

This is definately a huge support system for me and the best therapy because, like jeeprube says, we can understand each others' language!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

YES!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

YES!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit