Anyone that still attends meetings?

by kls 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kls
    kls

I was told that ( by the husband) that Child Molesting is brought up often at the meeting and how it is up to the family if the police should be notified. Now i know it is not favored to call the police but has anyone heard these talks on molesting at the meetings? Anything about molestings?

I think he is full of crap but would like to know.

Thanks

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Kls, I have asked my wife who goes to all the meetings, she has heard nothing about it.

• kls
    kls
    Kls, I have asked my wife who goes to all the meetings, she has heard nothing about it.

Thanks IronClaw because i had this feeling that he was lying . I can't imagine the WT bringing this to the surface except to bring down another religion to show how pure the JWS really are .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I was told that ( by the husband) that Child Molesting is brought up often at the meeting and how it is up to the family if the police should be notified. Now i know it is not favored to call the police but has anyone heard these talks on molesting at the meetings? Anything about molestings?

I suspect your husband's congregation is having frequent "local needs" talks on this matter.

• kls
    kls
    I suspect your husband's congregation is having frequent "local needs" talks on this matter.

I don't think so . I think he was just lying to cover for the WT ,and letting me know that the meetings are covering all basic's including molesting's.

• carla
    carla

you have a pm

• kls
    kls

Carla,

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Perhaps there is a reason they are having these frequent "local needs" talks about child molestation.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

There was not much about child molest in last years meetings.

There is one talk in which the script, says something about child molest common in catholic church or something. We had that talk recently.

• kls
    kls
    Perhaps there is a reason they are having these frequent "local needs" talks about child molestation

I get what you mean Else but knowing the wt i find it hard to believe this is someting they would bring up at any meeting even if it were happening in this area more then others. You know how the Elders like to keep everything Hush Hush.

There is one talk in which the script, says something about child molest common in catholic church or something. We had that talk recently.
    That 's what i mean Danny , they like to bring up others to show how pure the jws are and how others are evil.This might be what is was talking about that the meeting are bringing up molestings,,The Catholic Church) That would answer it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit