Sorry ladies, He's Gay

by DevonMcBride 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

CNN's Anderson Cooper has a huge following of female supporters. His intelligent, handsome, caring, genuine and a Vanderbilt heir. His sexual orientation has been questionable but those in the gay community insist he is the most "openly gay anchor" on TV. This picture is quite telling. The man to his left (our right) is Jake Shears, a gay singer in the band Scissor Sisters and longtime friend of Coopers. I don't know how to post a picture so I'm giving the link instead.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/thejurysout/scissorsisterspapermac.jpg

• jstalin
    jstalin

Still waiting for the point...

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

That gray-haired guy has a huge following from the ladies? Coulda fooled me. I'm in the gay community and haven't heard the speculation either. But I'm with J, whats your point?

Sherry

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm in theatre. I know many gays. Many are friends. Does that make me gay by association simply because I am not a homophobe?

• gumby
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Response #1 - So.

Response #2 - The closing of one door is the opening of another. I bet he'd be a really great chick friend.

Humor - Will Bill O'Reilly hit on him?

Skeeter1

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

For those of you who don't see the point, I believe it was made in the topic line and the first sentence of the original post on this thread.

Frannie

• LDH
    LDH

Holy shit, how many lip injections do ya think that one chick had?!?!?!?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

how many lip injections do ya think that one chick had?

I think they missed on some of the injections and caught her chest by mistake....oops...thats me being a bitch again!

DB74

• scotsman
    scotsman

Old news (Gretchen, you really should get off that rocking chair!).

The chick with the lips is Amanda Lepore, people, entirely self created without the hand of god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit