Sorry ladies, He's Gay

by DevonMcBride 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• prophecor
    prophecor

What makes you so certain it's a chick?

• avishai
    avishai

Just 'cuz he's friends with a gay guy? Jeez, that must make me gay, like, twenty times over at least!!

• scotsman
    scotsman
    What makes you so certain it's a chick?

Amanda's actually moved beyond the restrictions of gender.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm Hetero and Gay Friendly. One of the better people in my previous KH was a flaming homosexual, and a ministerial servant at that. He was one of the most honest and loving of brothers, though. There's was no need to fake around him, and there was no question as to him having been a homosexual.

• free2beme
    free2beme

That picture looks doctored. Anyway, gay or not, who cares as it is his life and his business. As long as he does his job well, that is all that should matter.

• scotsman
    scotsman

Whether or not he's gay and gagged by CNN has long been discussed by the online gay press - google him and you'll see.

Does it matter whether or not he's out? Unfortunately, yes. The only reason not to be out is because of negative repercussions, and if high profile members of the media remain closeted the situation continues. If the only acceptable gay faces are to be hairdressers, queer eye etc we remain clowns. Considering just how gay the entertainment industry is, how come there are no gay Hollywood stars? Ruper Everett and Nathan Lane are hardly A list.

• steve2
    steve2

Hey, there's no need to say "Sorry" to the ladies. Maybe they're relieved?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit