Pyramidology and Kabbalism Flaunted In Watchtower Magazine

by Rig Boy 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skyman
    skyman

Big Boy Thank you for posting the thread I see there is a total ass POLE that posted a thread here it is:

Are You Sick & Tired Of Looking At Illuminati Threads???

I guess what every he has to say is more important than anyone else.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

" It's a move back from Christianity to Judaism."
    Yep, eactly what Russell and his banker backers set out to do.
    Skyman: yes, the Iluminists and their Mason lackeys want no discussion of such issues. They will do whatever it takes to avoid it.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

I notice on the back of the Watchtower Magainze , January 15, 2006, the writer uses the secular terms "BCE" Before the Common Era, rather than the classical Western Christian term, "BC" Before Christ. May seem like a petty thing but does it not just add to the anti-Christ campaign to blot out the name and memory of Jesus, among the Watchtower, which exalts this invsible and unknowable Jehovah?
    Do the Watchtower and Awake writers commonly use the secular terms BCE, and CE? If so, ask yourself why the Watchtower choose to refrain from terms that exalt the name of Jesus. Consider: BC-Before Christ, AD-Anno Domini (Year of Our Lord Jesus)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Do the Watchtower and Awake writers commonly use the secular terms BCE, and CE? If so, ask yourself why the Watchtower choose to refrain from temrs which exalty the name of Jesus. Consider: BC-Before Christ, AD-Anno Domini (Year of Our Lord Jesus)

I'd always heard while I was a JW that CE and BCE were used because they were "more accurate". Jesus wasn't born in 1 a.d., so calling it "common era" or c.e. was able to convey the same thought without the erroneous tie to Jesus' birth.

But I can't say I ever saw that in print.

Dave

• z
    z

Check out rig boy's posting history and compare it with Ianone

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit