It Is Friday The 13th..What Kind Of Day Did You All Have?

by Legolas 38 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    LMAO@ RR!!!!!

One sub, in AP (college)english, had a headache, and insisted that we work with the lights off. So, I talked the whole period at the top of my voice, loud as possible without shouting. THe other was sub was apparently called in last minute. He stumbled in with red eyes, messed up hair, holding coffee. I was like "So, you just getting here?" He turned out to be nice.

• Legolas
    Legolas

RR I really am LMAO!!!!!

You would LYAO...If you were here to see mE!

• Dune
    Dune

O man, we had this one sub in high school that we could convince to do all our homework problems for us. This guy was REALLY into math and would do it for the fun of it i think. I still see him sometimes, i'll buy him a drink one of these days.

I had an algebra and earth science teachers that were really cool in the 8th grade, during lunch, they'd sit in the room with the security guard and smoke (not cigarrettes, lol), when they were done, they'd burn incense to blot the smell away.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am only superstitious on March 15th!

"Ides of March". Julius Cesar was born on the same day as me and died on this day. I just have this odd feeling I will die that day as well. I haven't left my house on this day in 10 years. Also, I don't let milestones happen this day. No important date either. Like if I was having a baby I would just die if the due date was around March 15th. Yes, I know I am odd!

Brooke

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Ususally, something extra great happens to me, but today, nothing. Just a regular Friday...and nothing bad happened, which is good!

I'm afraid I'm living up to my screename today, though.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I'm afraid I'm living up to my screename today, though.

Ah...Lonely what's wrong!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Like isn't that one of the BEST pictures you have EVER seen?

And anybody that puts it down...I know that you are only jealous!!!!!

• PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2

Even worse than I've already said. Even worse than I am incautious enough to say online. :(

"I Think I Need Therapy To Keep My Mouth Shut! ARRRRRG!"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/105625/1.ashx

But hey! It's not all bad! Good things have happened to good people! The glass is partially full! :)

"Re: Sayings that keep you afloat?"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/104211/1803509/post.ashx#1803509

And what am I complaining about? I'm still alive and not even in much physical pain! :)

• hubert
    hubert

I used to look like that 40 years ago.

Yeah, right....

Hubert

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Maybe I should drink a couple of beers then he'd look better. He was handsome in Lord of The Rings, but without all of the make-up and hair bleach, he's just so-so.

***Ducking from the shoes that are being thrown at me.****

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit