It Is Friday The 13th..What Kind Of Day Did You All Have?

by Legolas 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well?

It is Orlando Bloom's Birthday BTW.....Happy Birthday Orlie

But my darn mouse broke today, but I did have another one, being the smart chick that I am!

And now I am just starting to have a few drinks of rum...Cheers all!

• hubert
    hubert

Well, I'm not (too) superstitious, and even though I knew it was Friday the 13th, I had a good morning at work, at first. Everything was going smooth, and I thought I'd have one of my "easy" days, until I was handed a "rush job".

It went all down hill from there. There are days when everything runs smooth, and no mistakes are made, and there are days when all you do is correct your mistakes. That's what happened to me today. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, and was expected of me, because I started "screwing up". Minor ones, but ones that take up your time and energy. So, I'm glad it's over.

Tomorrow is another day. But, then it will be Saturday....Yippee!!!!

Hubert

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well I am not superstitious either, but between my mouse breaking and the neighbors dam barking dog....Well....Nope I still gotta say that I'm not!

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'll let you know in 4 more hours.

Ducks to cover head while sifting thru the time.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

SSDD

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...What dos ssdd stand for?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I accidentally locked myself out of our house for four hours earlier. It rained...

I really didn't make the connection, I didn't even remember it was Friday the 13th.

AuldSoul

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

It was going fine until my JW in-laws dropped by for an unexpected visit. They came to see if we were apostates or not. We got into for an hour and ended up debating Christmas, the Faithful and Discreet Slave, whether JW are the true religion, the uN and some other things I can't remember at the moment. It was exhausting.

I did get them to agree to look at some literature about the WT joining the UN.

My MIL was horrified at the thought of the WT being a part of the UN, you should have seen here face.

It was very stressful. I just had to take a Xanax.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

It was a loooong day at work. Just getting home now in fact.
    My father died Friday the 13th (February 2004) so ever since then it has been a natural downer day.
    I am not superstitious. It hasn't been a BAD day just sombre.
    Looking forward to Saturday tho.
    Uzzah

• Legolas
    Legolas

Auldsoul...LMAO!

Saoirse...well this might lead to their exit!

Uzzah...I am sorry to hear about your father.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit