Could This Be Done???

by Frannie Banannie 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I wonder what would happen if "in-good-standing" (not outed) jdubyas could start webpages locally containing KH and Bethel scandals and gossip and news (not WTS news, just cong members' news).

They could build the site anonymously via an anonymous ISP, couldn't they?

Then they could provide info for concerned parents on pedophiles within the congs and expose some of the hateful things that the heirarchy says and does at the KH and at Brothel Bethel.

They advocate spying on each other? Good. Let them be spied on and publicly ridiculed and talked about.

I can visualize this happening all over the world.

Frannie

• skyman
    skyman

Yes if people were brave enough to do it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I'd like to see that.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Yes if people were brave enough to do it.

Yup, cajones are a necessity, Skyman.

I'd like to see that.

Me, too, xjwms.....me, too.

Frannie

• Ellie
    Ellie

They wouldn't be 'good standing' and 'not outed' jdubs for long, but a good idea all the same

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    They wouldn't be 'good standing' and 'not outed' jdubs for long, but a good idea all the same

Ellie, if they used an anonymous ISP, they could remain anonymous.....that is....if they also set up an email account anonymously with the anonymous server for their anonymous website.

That way they could recv anonymous tips from other anonymous members of the local KH's and Brethel......tips that provide more dirt on the bros and sises doings/sayings.\

Frannie

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Would it not be better to simply get out from among them? Why waste a life trying to get back at or cause problems for the Borg-Org? (((( I must admit, It is kinda fun sometimes. )))) ......Just a thought---KIM

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Why waste a life trying to get back at or cause problems for the Borg-Org?

Mr. Kim, there's a LOT of KH attendees that do not know there are pedophiles among them...around their children, in the KH bathrooms, perhaps snapping cell phone pix, or conducting bible studies with their children or going out in field service with 'em.

Frannie

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

You have a good point Frannie. But most of those "brothers and sisters" turn a blind eye to the various problems in the Borg-Org. In a sense, they have no backbone to speak up and take any action due to their self-absorption and mental state. I guess we should all try to do our best........

• FairMind
    FairMind

They would be found out. Talking about local issues would narrow down the field that the local elders would be ordered to investigate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit