Could This Be Done???

by Frannie Banannie 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    But most of those "brothers and sisters" turn a blind eye to the various problems in the Borg-Org. In a sense, they have no backbone to speak up and take any action due to their self-absorption and mental state. I guess we should all try to do our best........

Yes, I agree, Mr. Kim......and those that have their eyes open would find the sites, betcha.

They would be found out. Talking about local issues would narrow down the field that the local elders would be ordered to investigate.

Fairmind, I'm not sure what field to which you are referring. If a person is just keeping their ears open and not their mouths, it shouldn't be a problem. I remember when I was an active jdubya in Beaumont and I knew what was going on with people at several different congs. And the person who builds the website wouldn't use the peeps names, just refer to them as "a certain MS" or "a particular Pioneer sis" or "a brother that owns his own business," etc. That way it would do no good (especially with the anonymous ISP) to attempt to locate the website owner, because they haven't really slandered anyone or committed libel.

Frannie

• the_leander
    the_leander

But by that same token it would almost certainly be dismissed as "Apostate lies and theories, with no basis in reality" or some such BS.

To have any impact, it would have to include names dates and locations, and in doing so would make it a simple case of deduction to figure out where it was all coming from.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

The most effctive use of such a plan might involve local law enforcement officials in some sort of sting operations, following pedophiles around KH's. It would need to be highly organized, with highly committed individuals doing the spying and evidence-collecting. I don't know if I have the energy it takes to pretend to be in "good standing" with the JW borg members. What an enormous chore it would be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit