Do Black people have a monopoly on rhythm?

by LDH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not black but I can dance! Ilove music, especially R&B, soul, disco, gospel and funk.....anything "black".

• Chia
    Chia

LOL! If we do, then the rhythm boat certainly set sail without me! I can't dance unless I'm drunk...and even then I'm sure I only think I can dance!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Do Black people have a monopoly on rhythm?

NO! I started dancing in rhythm with the wringer washing machine my Mom had when I was still in diapers....heh

You're daughter is a hottie, Lisa! Great pics! Great fun!

You've got a right to be proud of her!

Thanks for sharing!

Frannie

• LDH
    LDH

Hey there Frannie, thank you for your kind words.

HS band was what saved my youngest from becoming yet another JW HS dropout. He really love playing the trumpet and later played the French horn and tuba, now he's a trombone player and in college going for his degree in music. He wants to be a music teacher

Kate, this is amazing!!! It makes me so proud to hear success stories of those who have made it out alive and really thought hard about the way we raise our children instead of just going on autopilot like so many.

PM me if you want to tell me the name of his high school or college, I just LOVE hearing about things like this.

PEOPLE STOP.....the thread title was just to catch your attention. OF COURSE rhythm can be found in all cultures, that was my point.

Lisa

Chuckwagon Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit