Where's all the apologists gone?

by ozziepost 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Kid you are forgetting PMJ!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Leogolas,

guess I am out of the loop, never heard of PMJ......but as long as Brown Boy still pops up every now and then with his looney words of wisdom, Im content...LOL

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK I have a question waving my hand in the air

Why are they called "apologists"?

It's not like they are apologizing for their beliefs or anything.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Leogolas,

guess I am out of the loop, never heard of PMJ......but as long as Brown Boy still pops up every now and then with his looney words of wisdom, Im content...LOL

LMAO...Then are lucky!

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Lets not forget icare4u...Hey! They could almost form a little study group on here.lol

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I did wonder if I might have scared PMJ as I commented that they spell some words how people in my area say them - they've not posted since then. Maybe, if I guessed close to their location they got worried about being found out.

Just a long shot. And I was just starting to warm to them too...

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Lets not forget icare4u...Hey! They could almost form a little study group on here.lol

TMS Guidebook Lesson # 3 Repetition for emphasis. 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607 607

• FairMind
    FairMind

I'm sorry that the WTS has been in the wrong so many times (does that count?).

• gumby
    gumby

607 is the area code for Binghamton, Elmira, Bath, Norwich and South Central New York, New York

WTF !!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit