Where's all the apologists gone?

by ozziepost 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I was doing my best to keep scholar busy

"Well done, good and faithful servant!"

• Legolas
    Legolas

Can someone, anyone please explain their thinking to me?

How can they 'believe' it is the truth and yet still come here when they are told NOT to by the people they believe are gods mouth piece?

I just don't get it!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Where's all the apologists gone?

Please don't tell me you miss them! I'm quite happy that my blood pressure has stabalized.

W

• gumby
    gumby

The apologists are here Ozmeister. It's just that they are lurking and we haven't had one lately gutsy enough to speak. Besides.......some of them heard Farkels visiting here for awhile and he scared em all off........the little sick bastard!

Gumby

• acadian
    acadian

hello All,

just woke up, poring a cup of coffee...Ahhh that's good...

So what time is it where your at, it's 6:55 a.m. here, getting ready to go to work, Ok, I'm ready, good thing I work at home, still in my pajama's.

Well I'm going to look around the board, and see what's going on, I'll check back later.

Acadian

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well if Farkel scares them of...LOL..He better stay on here 24/7!

Go get them Farkel!

• gumby
    gumby
    Well I'm going to look around the board, and see what's going on, I'll check back later.

A....a.....a......... did ya think to look at the thread title you just posted to? me thinks you need more coffee

*wonders what kinda work a guy does on his pajamas and if I can get a job like that too*

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

Maybe it's an ASSemby day and they wanted to be well prepared.

• acadian
    acadian

Good morning Gumby,

A....a.....a......... did ya think to look at the thread title you just posted to? me thinks you need more coffee

Huh, what do ya mean?

I thought this is where you apologize, for something or another, it's not?

I need to get mt dictionary and find out what that word means.

I work at home, making arts & crafts, and doing a little farming.

Acadian

• kid-A
    kid-A

Good question,

I have noticed the absence of scholar, uncle rex, schizm and def-d, our resident JW apologist.....I guess the cognitive dissonance was getting too much to bear! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit