• jack w
    jack w

Way to go.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Jack W!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Poztate, this will prove very costly to them in the end. For 10 years I did nothing about my doubts so as to avoid harrassment. When the elders got on my back I followed their advice, did research, and released an annonymous site. However to avoid being d/f I kept in cognito and relatively quiet.

Because of d/f me I now have nothing to loose. As I truthfully told them in my final meeting, if they d/f I will take out 10 times the number of JW's as if they left me alone.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Rabbit, elders are particularly contemptous about appeals as they start from the intial premise that the first body of elders are correct.

When I pulled out the elders book they did not look shocked, they looked completely annoyed, especially as the Chairman had intially said that only elders are entitled to see it.

When I accused him of lieing the response was total contempt, they had made up their minds and an appeal was just going to waste more of their time.

• Purza
    Purza
    I had enough time to make some truly wonderful friends that are are not JWs who as trustworthy as anyone I have ever met.

This is so important! For anyone lurking who is considering leaving -- please make friends outside of the JWs. Your life will be so much easier once you leave.

Bravo jwfacts! I am very happy that you made it out.

Purza

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Jwfacts:

When I accused him of lieing the response was total contempt, they had made up their minds and an appeal was just going to waste more of their time.

I thought that might be what happened. I was hoping maybe the young elder would have reacted in some visible way to his esteemed 'leaders' bald-faced lie.

Well, I'll bet it will gnaw at his insides if he is a sincere man.

Thanks, Rabbit

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    It is like Jesus said, 'take my yoke because it is kindly and light', I can truly say that the WTS yoke is heavy and it is great to finally have it removed

Well said, my friend! Even when I was little before I knew the real Truth I always felt this way about the DUB teachings and ways. I'm glad to see that you're feeling fine! They can break some but they can't break all right?

YOU'RE DA MAN JW...YOU'RE DA MAN!!

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Yes, congratulations are in order. I'll be honest, I didn't read all of your letter to the Society due to time constraints, but what I did read was excellent. Very well thought out and presented. Too bad all that effort and thought was most likely wasted on the deaf, dumb, and blind (to reality, anyway).

• Es
    Es

Congrats man enjoy

es

• Gregor
    Gregor

Here in the US of A tomorrow is a national holiday to mark the birth of Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think his famous words apply to you. "Free at last...Free at last!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit