Which 3 would you choose?

by Clam 16 Replies latest jw friends

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I'd like to see if jesus was really rasied from the dead. Be in he cave with him. First i'd make sure he was really dead by... i don't know cutting off his head. Then i'd wait three days to see if he got resurrected..

Go to see The Wall.

Also i think it would be cool to get really drunk with dylan thomas

• slugga
    slugga
    I'd like to see if jesus was really rasied from the dead. Be in he cave with him. First i'd make sure he was really dead by... i don't know cutting off his head.

But what if he wasn't quite dead and you'd cut off his head !

"Ohmygod you killed Jesus! You Bastards!!! "

lol

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

1. Inspired by Tetra's suggestions, I would like to have been a fly on the wall the moment when homosapien evolved. You know - many tens of thousands of years ago, a process that hebrew scripture authors chose to symbolically represent as the story of Adam and Eve, never thinking for one moment that evenually some folks would actually seriously believe these were two real people created out of nothing, as if by magic...

2. I would like to have been a fly on the wall when one of the authors of one of the NT scriptures penned the original. I would then have the final bit of proof that the originals, just like 100% of all ancient manuscript copies in existence, contained Kyrios (Lord) throughout, and never even once the tetragrammaton.

3. Finally, to witness the transfiguration of Christ in Jerusalem (yes I'm 98% a believer) - ie when that body 'of dust' suffered physical death was transfigured finally and completely into its spiritual substratum. To witness that prototype of the destiny of the whole cosmos, transfigured from decay and darkness into glory and everlasting light. Then I could be 100% a believer and no longer a doubting Thomas.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Having been first to land on the moon aboard Apollo 11, in 1969.

Witness to the death of the Christ, to see the sky phenomenon as it turned to darkness in the middle of the day. As well as to witness to that most awesome peice of human history.

To have been able to witness from start to finish, the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler and his incredibly fragile Third Reich.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

July 1969 on the moon to watch Neil Armstrong stand on the moon

Watching Martin Luther nail the 95 theses to the churchdoor

At the death of Christ

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

• To be a fly around to see just what that beauty looked like in the Song of Solomon. When I was a teen I always wondered what see must have looked like. Im sure she had it going on. : )
    • 1st Century
    • At Armageddon to see WHO was RIGHT !!!
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Any time in ancient Egypt

Ghandi's time

When my ancestors came to this country...I wonder what it was like for them back then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit