Whut

by Farkel 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

I hope Farkel will be back on the board today, and that he will not stay away for so long anymore.

Celia, who didn't sleep well last night, not because of Farkel, but because I just took on a 4th part-time job and my life is getting a little crazy....

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

music music music....

please.

lisa

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Farkel! My goodness, it's been ages.

I would love to hear your music again, if you'd be so kind.

Lisa

• Undecided
    Undecided

I was thinking of you the other day, how are things going out there in Cal.? I woke up again this morning, that's about all I hope for these days at my age. Glad you showed up today.

Ken P.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

{{{{{FARKS!!}}}}}

GREAT to see you (hopefully????) posting again! Of COURSE we want to hear whut you have to say! As you can see---there's been a whole lotta shakin' goin' on, and ole Jerry-Lee had nothing to do with these productions! I'd enjoy hearing your opinions on all this stuff....and has been mentioned...on our newest fine, fine example of literate and articulate Dubdom to wander unarmed into the fray, the struggling PMJ!

love & hugs always,

Annie

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((FarkMeister)))) Good to see you about again you grumpy old butthead!

Love ya!

Andi

• gumby
    gumby

Farkmeister.....it's about freakin time! Been thinking of you from time to time wondering how you've been and been goona call you. Are you at the same ph.# ?

My little grandson and grandaughter both play piano and I went to their yearly performance their piano teacher puts on every year. My grandson played the song " a hundred years to live"......and I cried like a baby. The other dub parents saw me bawling and I think it perhaps made some of them think what a screwed up arrangement the DFed policy is.

Anyways bro, it's nice to hear from you.........REALLY nice A hug from Gumby

Check your PM buddy.

Gumby

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Have you discovered any tasty new pizza toppings, Sir? Are you looking forward to the new season of AMERICAN IDOL that begins next week?

• Poztate
    Poztate

:I went to listen to a bit of Dubsticks and all the music has disappeared.

I have a site where I can put up my music. I'll go ahead and do it. I'm surprised anyone cares about that.

Farkel

Farkel..Your music and your posts are classics. I love it all. When my daughter first joined this board one of the first links I told her to look at was "Best Of Farkel". I don't know if she took my advice or not but I still love the way you cut through the BS the WT serves and show them up to be fools. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/76183/1.ashx

• Farkel
    Farkel

Many thanks for the kind comments. My alleged popularity just shows that fools are easily conned!

Seriously........no I cannot do that. It would ruin my rep!

Floooof!

Farkel, still tryin' to Sparkle---working to get my music schtick on line again.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit