Whut

by Farkel 46 Replies latest jw friends

• NewLight2
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Just don't spend too much time on it. You know generation x has a short

I read this much of TMS's L-O-N-G post, then I just couldn't finish it.

Could you read it over and summarize it for me?

(Nice to see you, Dude!)

Dave

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Dave(Nice to see you, Dude!)

Are you the Dave that I know and hate, or are you just another Dave I will just have to hate and eliminate? Again.

Farkel

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>Are you the Dave that I know and hate, or are you just another Dave I will just have to hate and eliminate? Again.

So many people hate me, I've decided it's easier to track only those that like me.

So far there aren't any, but I have this great little book I'm gonna start recording them in. Wanna see?

Dave

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Could you please go to this link and answer my question?

Whut link? Kent's? He is an old friend and we've lied to each other over the phone often. I cannot take the luxury of taking over his site. If I had the time and luxury of doing it, it would be a supreme compliment to yours truly. Kent is the best and no one could ever fit in his shoes. Farkel

• NewLight2
  • Thirdson
    Thirdson

Hi Farkel,

Long time no see. Welcome back, I hope you are well and prospering.

BTW I still have a copy of Dubsticks. I listen to it every now and then, it's the best version of song 10 ever. I still have a copy of Linus and Lucy too.

Good to see you.

3rd

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

DOUG!, I have been missing you. I hope you and yours are ok. I always respect the privacy of others. Can you tell us anything about the "Tort of mispresentation"? How is it going? What are your thoughts on this? You are loved and respected by my family. We hope all is well with you.

Blueblades

• Texas Apostate
    Texas Apostate

FARKEL!!!!!!!

enough said

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome back Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit