anyone here ever go on a cruise with a large group of JW's?

by PaNiCAtTaCk 37 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I have met some who went on cruises with JW's and some made an extreme point of gathering together for a WT study on the Sunday of the cruise.

Hello??? Can you say vacation??? If I wanted to study my WT I would have done it on my own time.........and I was one who was inclined to really do it, but on my own schedule when I was on vacation....like at night or early morning in bed with a cup of coffee.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

This one JW that set up JW cruises was getting free cruises per xx that she booked

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    We had a comedy dinner show come to town once. Its where you sit down for dinner and these people get up and do a comedy show and include people in the audience.

Dirty Dick's? If so, I'd never take a bunch of Dubs to it! I wouldn't even suggest people from my own church go - they just wouldn't enjoy it. Heck, I can't even get them to go to the local trivia night at the RSL!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

besides 1 or 2 of my closest JW friends, I would not want to be surrounded by these @%^$&$*

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

A cruise of JWs would not be alot of fun for me. I would feel pressured to conform in some ways to what I am not.

I may have also walked out on the comedian whether or not I was a JW. Being a non-JW does not mean that you give up good manners. Sometimes profanity is funny & I love my XM Comedy channel. But, sometimes it is a substitute for someone with poor communication skills.

Skeeter1

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

JW cruise is boring, and it a way for others to see your dirty laundry.

Prepare for being Df'd!!

• minimus
    minimus

"Penis"----wow! That's it? "Penis"???

• greendawn
    greendawn

They used to congregate in one part of the ship and to sing their stupid songs and make fools of themselves, they were supposedly giving a witnessing to those hearing them, perhaps they could also record some preaching time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit