Tattoo You?

by SixofNine 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I can't say that I'll regret my tat at a later date. I don't think I will. But it's barely above my tailbone - I can only see it when I look in the mirror. Otherwise, Neil is the only one that sees it. I got it there because if I really did want to be discreet about having it, you still can't see it even if I wear a thong. Besides, stretchmarks in that area aren't very common.

Andi

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

6 o'9,

Tattoos make me think of cattle being branded.

No thanks.

I'm an artist, too, and I can think of a far better canvas.

• somebody
    somebody
    Why are you confident that you will be glad you have your tattoo ten or twenty years from now?

Are you confident about that?

I'm very confident that I won't care that I have a tatoo in ten or twenty years from now. Having a tatoo won't be eating at my conscience, that's for sure.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Having a tatoo won't be eating at my conscience, that's for sure.

somebody,

I hear a good laser beam can do a pretty good job of eating away
    a tattoo if you ever decide to remove it, anywho.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Tally,

I hope all is going well for you. It's been awhile since I've heard form ya.

I won't be removing my tatoo anytime soon. I just recently got it! It's only a little tiny one, but I like it. Must be a change of life thing for me. The change of life agrees with me.

peace,
    schomebody

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Schome,

I just did a naughty on YK, here:

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10755&site=3

Heeeeee!

• somebody
    somebody

Tally,

I just did a naughty on YK, here:

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=10755&site=3

Heeeeee!

Ha! Guess I should use magic marker when I attend an assembly then, eh? the 1-800-call-1914 will be old light soon and those laser burns are probably not as fun to get as rug burns are.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit