Well, I caught the 'flu...........

by Sunnygal41 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• corproal
    corproal

misspeaches

Is that really your picture because if it is you're a cutey

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Awww, Ter, sorry to hear that you've been sick. I wonder if you have the stuff that was going around Groton that we all had.

Somewhere recently, BikerChic said to mince a clove of garlic and mix it with orange juice and drink. She said to do it twice a day for an antibiotic effect. Cound't hurt.

By the way, you can have white spots with a viral sore throat, too.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thank you, all who posted.........some great ideas for comfort and downhome cures..........it would be cool to make a book up.........well, I'm still home today........last night was awful.........even tho I had taken an antihistimine before I went to bed, my nose was sooo clogged I could only breath thru my mouth.........I woke up on and off coughing stuff out of my lungs too...........this morning, I couldn't even speak without sounding like a 90 year old bullfrog, and my job involves heavy phone usage..........so, I'm missing another day of work..............

Hi, Flyin', hon..............maybe it was the same thing...........did you get horrible body aches? Usually that is pretty specific for 'flu.

TH, sounds like you and I ended our "association" at about the same time.........they were already making plans and had formed a building committee for the new Hall in Fishkill..........I, too, never attended.......I was long gone before they even started breaking ground.

Thank you, again, from the bottom of my heart, all of you for your kind and caring thoughts and suggestions to help me feel better........now, I'm going to go crawl back into bed........I'm tired again............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit