What if God was actually just an alien encounter in history?

by free2beme 26 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

freetobe: an excellent point! Angels are aliens, aren't they? I mean, they're from another world. Satanus:

He is a smart guy who figured out how to get his trips paid for.

Well, that's certainly more than I've been able to accomplish.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    He is a smart guy who figured out how to get his trips paid for.

Well, that's certainly more than I've been able to accomplish. LOL - Sounds good to me. Sign me up, I'd love to travel the world on somedummy elses tab. I remember hearing of a borger out in the sales field telling a house-holder "We have a message for you from outer space" ROFL. The other borgers didn't like that, said it made them sound crazy (as if that's the only crazy thing witlesses have said). sweet tee

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

What if? Yeah and so what. No proof, give me a spliff and it might be interesting to talk about. Otherwise it's up there with fairy's at the bottom of the garden. Yes, thery might exist, but on the evidence they've never been there/here. Yawn. Next? First of all, let us realise there is an amazing amount of fraudlent made up BOLLOCKS out there, as well as delluso-boys and girls with passports for LaLa Land, just like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Hancock who might believe what they say, but basically talk bollocks. As regards the 120 million-year old map. Unless they have "just happened" not to find Hominid fossils that old, if this were true it could indiacte Earth was once a site for an alien inhabitation... or prehaps like the series Dinosaurs? Or prehaps it is bollocks. Not finding proof that bollocks is bollocks does not mean that something is not bollocks. One can use common sense; First, I can find no Alexandr Chuvyrov on the website of Bashkir State University. Second, I can find no reputable newsgathering service that coverd the item, but I do find it here; http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21010 (Neo-nazi scum) http://www.rense.com/general24/civ.htm (Poster child for world wide whack jobs; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rense) http://www.davidicke.net/mysteries/terra/map-creator.html Magnificently delusional twerp; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke) Now, ya wanna believe stuff that is believed in by people like that, with not ONE meida mention in the interim (no doubt due to Jews, or reptiloid aliens, or the New World Order), go right ahead, LOL.

If you want I can go on and show many other scientifically Provened articles that show smart advanced people have lived for 100,000 of thousands of years.

Go right ahead. Go on, please give me "scientifically Provened" articles that show smart advanced people have lived for 100,000's of thousand of years. Make my, day, my week, my month, my year.

• Legolas
    Legolas

It's possible, very possible!

• skyman
    skyman

Abaddon are we an antagonist or what. No-one said it was true the 120 million years map. But if you say the old historical writings do not say we are from the GOD's (WHICH MEANS SPACE OR HEAVENLY BEING) of Heaven which means Aliens. Man, you are smoking dope, because the records do say this, Who am I to say there might not be truth in the records because these are the oldest known. I guess you are supper man so smart you do not need to think becasue you are right and that is it.

• acadian
    acadian

Abaddon said:

Go right ahead. Go on, please give me "scientifically Provened" articles that show smart advanced people have lived for 100,000's of thousand of years. Make my, day, my week, my month, my year.

Skyman said:

Abaddon are we an antagonist or what. No-one said it was true the 120 million years map. But if you say the old historical writings do not say we are from the GOD's (WHICH MEANS SPACE OR HEAVENLY BEING) of Heaven which means Aliens. Man, you are smoking dope, because the records do say this, Who am I to say there might not be truth in the records because these are the oldest known. I guess you are supper man so smart you do not need to think becasue you are right and that is it.

Acadian:

OUCH !

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Ouch what?

Skyman's response was "ouch?" How so? Apart from the argument, the grammar, the spelling and the syntax perhaps, which were "ouch", but I assume this was due to haste of typing not any indication of lack of wit.

Abaddon are we an antagonist or what.
    Oh deary me, here we go... yes, obviously, by definition both semantically and otherwise I am an antagonist. You said you could prove something. I called you on this and asked you to. You came up with bluster as a response. Where are your facts man? You said you had some. I like facts. I despise woolly-thinking and credulity. I also think if someone says they will do something they should - or not say they will. What a funny unreasonable man I am.
    I have been reading the story's of the babylonians the oldest know religion.
    Wrong
    You should do the same they know about theh heavens the sun the planets
    Wow, they looked up at night. How mysterious! And, having brains JUST as good as ours, they figured some stuff out. Woot!
    and the list goes on, and on, and on.
    The LIST goes on and on? How about a fact that supports in any little way some of the speculation? Don't get me wrong; I'd fricking LOVE it if someone proved something 'paranormal' or 'alien' to me. It's just people always disappoint me, and every other scientist that has really investigated these fields. There's no proof. Doesn't mean it isn't real, but you may have noticed a historic pattern; stuff people claim is real but have no proof for is normally laughed at a few centuries later as credulous nonsense; witches, for example, flying around and cursing people. This leads me to a reasonable supposition that most stuff you can't prove isn't real.
    They are the ones that talk first about the Great flood.
    Which flood? Something local (big deal) or something global (never happened)?
    You get the point, ifI a person truely wants to be opened minded you have to study them.
    Yes. Have you? (See your above comment about Babylonians who do not have the world's oldest religion. If you have a book that says that, the book is CRAP. Use it accordingly.
    Archaeology does not support an advanced human civilisation going back 100000 the Sumerian mesopotamian one flourished from around 4000 BC.

You have not looked a deap enough.

So, if you're not supporting the idea of super ancient civilizations, why that comment? You say "No-one said it was true the 120 million years map." ignoring conveniently you say "it is a 100 million year old MAP that they can prove iis that old" Total contradiction on your part; even if you did not say "I believe this is true" your belief is implicit in your presentation. Or do you make a habit of presenting information you do not believe in a postive light?
    But if you say the old historical writings do not say we are from the GOD's (WHICH MEANS SPACE OR HEAVENLY BEING) of Heaven which means Aliens.
    Can we try again please? That wasn't a sentence, at least not one using conventional rules of grammar or syntax. What do you mean?!!
    Man, you are smoking dope, because the records do say this,
    I WISH I was smoking dope. Say WHAT? Which records? You said;
    If you want I can go on and show many other scientifically Provened articles that show smart advanced people have lived for 100,000 of thousands of years.
    Go on then. I mean you have;
    ... college news about the tours of the university's this is big very big. I could give more research article about this map if you want I have collecting articles for years...
    ... let's start there... or are you back peddling from your claims?
    Who am I to say there might not be truth in the records because these are the oldest known.
    Which records are the oldest known? And why do you feel you must assume something is true because someone put ink to paper, imprinter to clay, or chisel to stone? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If Shekhack sent a tablet to Mirphat saying "I want 3 lofty of cheese", we can be pretty sure that's true. If we read "And the mountain Bugrat roared and spewed fire" we can be pretty sure it's true. If it says "And Tiamat was the foundation of the sky and earth, and was cleaved in to to make the world, and from her blood all the plants and animals sprang" we can be pretty sure it is made up. It's not rocket science. It's common sense.
    I guess you are supper man so smart you do not need to think becasue
    Supper man? What, Like Jamie Oliver? And I do not need to think because, because...what? Finish your sentence. Can't you see I am at least trying to think, and you are spreading fertilizer. Being open minded is all very well, but go too far and the top of your head falls off. As I have said, I would be as happy as a pig in shit if some DID prove something like this, but when you look at the claims, they don't meet any reasonable standards of proof. Being open minded and undiscriminating is foolish, there is simply no other way to put it. ~ ~ Funny that Star Trek should get a mention here, as all of this I believe is proof that humans STILL think the Universe revolves around them. "The Sapiens Fallacy", and Star Trek is a great example. Humans love to be special. "God made us specially" they cry (or more traditionally made a certain people specially). Did you know the most common translation of tribal names is 'people' or 'real people', worldwide? LOL Just as in the past people saw their cultural group as special, with special favors accorded it by whatever tooth-fairy was worshiped locally, so to do modern nonreligious people wonder if maybe it was aliens who came to Earth and made us special. Why? Because of proof? No, because as a species we are conceited little monkeys. "It was 'god' made us 'special'"(no proof yet), or "it was the 'aliens' making us 'special'" (no proof yet). Gene Roddenbury's work contains the same conceit in reverse. Humans are so 'special' they are pluckier and smarter and more resourceful than civilizations thousands of years older. They go boldly, and create a Empire where the aliens basically are subject races or evil bad guys. It's like a Sci-Fi 'Master Race'! The subject races are treated as equals if they behave. The evil bad guys get killed until there are none left or until they are a subject race. Look at the Klingons. This 'ancient civilizations' crap is part of the same delusion. Ya know the song 'Creep' by Radiohead? "I wish I was special". EXACTLY. Humans do wish they were special. "Nothing is as simple as it seems" we as a species cry. "We cannot possibly be the descendants of primates, evolved without interference by god or aliens, who basically only got language sorted out in the last 100,000 years or so (maybe 50,000), and took most of the remainder of the period between now and then to come up with the wheel. We cannot have minds bound by the rules of physics we know and can demonstrate. We cannot cease to exist when we stop breathing." Can't you see the extent of humankind's self-obsession? We live in an amazing Universe, can comprehend that, and yet as a species think we're something because we have opposable thumbs, Bach and space flight. The only area we might have a point with is Bach. It's quite possible the only exports of interest we could ever have is our art. And the only reason alines would visit here is the charming coincidence of the moon's diameter and orbital distance, and the sun's diameter and orbital distance being of such a ratio we can have total solar eclipses - something which might actually be rare, at least on a local spiral-arm basis. In the words of the song (well, almost);

What the hell are we doing here?
    We belong here Just like little Johnny Lennon said "no hell below us, above us only sky". We as a species spend so much time believing rubbish we miss out on half the wonder of existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit