Breakthrough with JW mother - Stunning Anti Witness !

by diamondblue1974 40 Replies latest jw friends

• sherrid
    sherrid

i want some more information about this Child Abuse business.

I did however, speak directly to Bill Owen, (I think) by way of e-mail. Unfortunately, Satan's got a hold of him and he outright cursed Jehovah and called him a pedophile, so i won't be accessing his web page any longer. I did get an eye-ful, and was stunned at what i read............................

Someone, anyone???
    Sherri D.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Too cool! Thanks for sharing that!

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Would you happen to have the case number for that supreme court case? Or even better a URL that points straight to it?

Thanks!

• Mary
    Mary

That is indeed the nicest gift you could have asked for diamondblue.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for sharing DiamondBlue. I enjoyed your story.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Fantastic, you've given her food for thought i'm sure. Sorry to hear your uncle has passed away my thoughts are with you.

• Gill
    Gill

Well done,DB! Sounds like your mother had a very informative Christmas!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I love good news stories!

What were the subtle (or not so subtle) clues from your mother that she was ready to listen, that gave you the courage to go on? Her reaction to the Christmas Tree? Other signs? Would you have stopped partway through if she had reacted badly?

Please, I want detail, so that I can start gathering a list of clues for exited JW's, "Clues that your loved-one is ready to listen."

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Good show diamond!

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Great news!! Thanks for sharing.

sherrid: Go to the home page and you find a drop down box. Click on the "Best Of" section. On page 1 is the Best of JW's and Child Abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit