Are you paranoid about posting?

by wombat 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• serendipity
    serendipity

Since I'm still active, I'm vague on details and I don't post unique recent incidents. If any of my family lurks, they may be able to put things together, but I don't think they're lurkers. No other JWs know me well enough.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Bob's not so tough. I happen to know his zip is actually 37886-2018

(Good try, Bob. Sorry to out you, but it's time you came out of the dark!)

Hey Dave!

Go to the USPS zip code lookup and type my address in and it will give you my 5 digit zip plus 4

37886-2017

Cheers mate,

Bob

• FaithfulDoubter
    FaithfulDoubter

Hmmm, yes, paranoia is a good thing. I haven't told any white lies, here anyway. I have in other places. I've also accidentally revealed my full name to a couple of people! (They asked me to e-mail them on the board, and I stupidly replied with my From: field with my full name filled out.) I realized what I'd done only after I sent a few e-mails out. Luckily, those people weren't JW moles in the slightest. I'm already starting to prepare for being outed, but I don't know the emotional toll it will take on me. I have a close relationship with my JW parents, and despite my father having physically abused me on a couple of occassions, wouldn't want him to know that I've told other people about that - and that I still felt he had, even though he did, or something...

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

I could care less if they found out about me - I'd be posting my name, address, phone number, email address, shoe size (12). My only concern is that certain members of my family are going through some tough times w/ the org and out of love and respect for them I don't want to inflict any collateral damage on them. Otherwise, I'd be naming names, dates, places of all the 'brothers' who have ever caused me problems.....

• Nina
    Nina

When my children were growing up I told them "if you can't deal with your worst enemy finding out at the worst possible time in your life then don't do it". I apply that to my own actions as well.

Nina

• slugga
    slugga

I'm so paranoid I have A BUCKET ON MY HEAD!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm not paranoid, but I'm cautious.

I believe that I have, with out a doubt, proven that I am who I say I am. People in the past have told me that I was a fake, and a liar. They've never been able to take their allegations far though.

I don't give my address out, because that's not a very good idea. If you want my phone number, you can always PM me, and I'll give it right to you.

And Generic Man and I ate lunch together about a week ago. He can tell you who I am...

• slugga
    slugga

I don't doubt you are who you say you are Rich, but I'm puzzled as to why the GB's not taken you down. They must read this crap, see your pics, read your posts and so know who you are and yet they have left you alone in their congregation where you could be seducing and corrupting the other youths. If they knew you were doing something like smoking you'd be out on your butt yet hanging out in here is much worse and yet you're still around

Matt

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I was third generation jw...and amazingly they are all dead. I'm the last in that line...escaped, as did my kids. No real ties left with the borg. Still, I'm cautious. Aw, what the heck...a few on here know anyway.

Debbie (Moody) Shard... congregations in MA, CA and FLA.... now in MA.

Coffee

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I should probably be more cautios since i plan to stay in for a little while longer. So if i said anything incriminating forget it. Really i am a cute 13 year old girl from alabama named tracy... Really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit