Are you paranoid about posting?

by wombat 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wombat
    wombat

Poor jwfacts got sprung when the JW trawlers were able to join the dots.

No, that's wrong - they knew it was him but it took something else for them to be able to prove it.

I am not game to post a bio about myself. My JW siblings are very litigious. One even sued another JW for libel. (Wow...I've given myself away there).

I would love to tell my story in full but I know that the WT trawlers are watching. Even now, I suspect that they will be researching what JW sued another JW for libel in Australia. And when they realise that I once had a beautiful cattle dog called Wombat, I will be in the shyte.

I'm gonna be sued.....Can I delete everything I've ever posted?????

Are any of you extra careful. Do you ever throw in an occasional misleading fact? Like suggest that you found the Truth in Tibet or that your father is a midget acrobat?

This is a stupid post and I don't expect one response. Of course if you have put in misleading facts you won't want to identify yourself

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...My family and myself all disassociated ourselves....I have no one 'in'!

So...No I am not paranoid!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Are you paranoid about posting?

Bob Evans

325 Winchester Drive

Walland, TN. 37886-2017

Does that answer your question?

• wombat
    wombat

Legolas....Good on ya. Personally, I love shunning JWs and so do my children. We refuse to greet or associate with them. But you have to watch the b*stards. You can't give them an excuse to have a go at you.

• Clam
    Clam

I once posted that I'd become interested in the truth after an aborigine guy handed me a planted tract he'd found up a kangaroo's bum. I'm hoping that they can't trace me from that snippet of information.

• Dimples
    Dimples

Nope...like Legolas, all my family that was in including myself , are all disassociated.

DIMPLES

• Jourles
    Jourles

Personally, now that I look back, I should have posted little white lies about general stuff. It would probably have made it harder for the WTS to figure out who I was. Once they had a good idea who I was, it didn't take a rocket scientist to piece together my prior posts and definitively nail down my location/congregation/family.

I wouldn't look down upon anyone on this forum for giving out misleading information about themselves -- especially the ones who are still in and need a veil of protection.(theocratic warfare, right?) But for the ones who are 'out' and have no need/want for anonymity, if they misrepresent themselves and it gets found out about, well, I do not care much for them.

• wombat
    wombat

Good on ya too Bob.

But if I ever say anything derogatory about any of my stupid siblings, whether it is true or not, and if they could one day prove in court that I was Wombat, I know that they would sue me. They would say that if they could identify me, so could others. Therefore they could take legal action against me for defamation/libel, whatever.

These siblings are seriously rich and they would do it.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Its a good question wombat.

When i was just lurking on here,i was building up courage to join the forum.Now, im not scared at all that i will be identified.Ive given enough clues to suggest that a Witness who knew me would have no trouble identifying me.

If they did,would i be bovvered?Good God,no.

Thrill of the chase......

• wombat
    wombat

Fleaman....Maybe Newbies, especially the younger ones, might be encouraged to drop in a few red herrings.

(Being a Pom, I assume that you know all about red herrings. Don't mention the Ashes)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit