Getting even with the WTS

by greendawn 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    by helping JWs to leave or directing interested persons away from them

Yes. And I have had some success in each category already. Within just this last year I personally aided four out, assited one to avoid baptism, and I am proud to announce one of the four is assisting others out already, after only about one-and-a-half months of personal study. How long does it take to convert someone to the JWs versus how long to prevent them from converting/help them out? Wow!

They can't hold it together forever at this rate.

AuldSoul

• skyman
    skyman

I brought two in the BORg but I have brought over 20 out. You bet I am getting even if God cares about us he is smiling at me at least I hope he is real.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hey! Good on yer Auld soul!! We need blokes like you [and all the others, of course] to put ourselves out to help those caught up in the WT movement. I did something like that back in the 80s when I threw off the WTS shackles. Along with a group of others, we started to run an evening "class" for those interested in the teachings of the WTS. We put descreet ads in the local community papers, and got quite a good response. Oddly enough we got more of the kind of people who already had someone in the WT movement, rather than themselves. Like distraught parents, whose kids had got caught up and husbands whose wives were in it and wives whose husbands were in it. They all wanted to know how to counter what appeared to be the plausible arguments of the WT. Like the WT fetish of all things "pagan" and the anti-social attitudes of the WT - no voting, no going in for higher education, the blood issue and so on. In turn these, having been educated in WT doctrine found that they could now talk intelligibly with those in the movement. Our method was to use the "Paradise" book [then the current "truth"] and point out its fallicies. It was exhausting but exhilirating at the same time. One of the more amusing episodes was when one of the kids in the movement told her parents that the "Paradise" book was rock-solid truth and would never need to be changed, simply because it was the TRUTH and truth does not change Promptly the WTS changed the teaching on Sodom and Gomorrah and page 179 became obsolete overnight. The kid was badly shaken but she stayed on only to leave some years later for unrelated reasons

Good to know you young'uns are carrying the work into the 21st Century - Go git 'em lads and lassies !!

Cheers

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Just getting warmed up,google "Danny Haszard shows +25,000 pages today and that is an incomplete crawl could be double ----- The greatest sedition is silence,all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine (I'm a nobody guys)

• wombat
    wombat

Scully,

**I have a better track record of helping people get out of the JWs than I ever did getting them in.**

(I wish I knew how to put quotes into those fancy little boxes.One day I'll figure it out)

Anyway Scully, I reckon that most folk here are the same. It's so good. And also it's much easier.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    (I wish I knew how to put quotes into those fancy little boxes.One day I'll figure it out)

Copy click and save the text you want and when the reply box opens up click the little balloon " guy

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I've helped a few "interested ones" see the truth about the cult. Beyond that I'm not interested in any revenge.

We're not gonna take it
    Never did and never will
    Don't want no religion
    And as far as we can tell
    We ain't gonna take you
    Never did and never will
    We're not gonna take you
    We forsake you
    Gonna rape you
    Let's forget you better still.

From the soundtrack of "Tommy" by The Who

W