what do they think of none jw

by the devil 666 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, dad, as soon as you can, get one of Steve Hassan's books, as Under 74 said. http://www.rickross.com

They smile at you and speak in simple sentences and try and appear as loving and unassuming as possible. At the same time, they would be afraid to touch any food you had cooked for fear of demons. The best you can expect from JW's in a crowd is benevolent tolerance.

Your daughter is in trouble, but you can do a lot of damage bulling in with all the information you are finding on the INTERNET. JW's fear the INTERNET far more than "worldly people". Get Steve Hassan's book.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

About the cockroaches...I started a thread about it a few days ago. I don't have the exact quote because my dad has the french translation, but maybe someone who's got the Watchtower of december 2005 on Harmageddon could help us...

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think I've got it! It appears in English, anyways, it sounds slightly less offensive. We're pests.

WT December 1, 2005, Armageddon - A Happy Beginning, Page 6, pp 5.

Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

The quote in English:

WT December 1, 2005, Armageddon - A Happy Beginning, Page 6, pp 5.

Many wonder, however, why a God who is the very embodiment of love would inflict death and destruction on much of humankind. The situation might be compared to that of a pest-infested house. Would you not agree that a conscientious homeowner should safeguard the health and well-being of his family by exterminating the pests?

Aww, jgnat, you beat me to it. I was gonna quote your post from Lilycurly's thread for this thread, but you got here first.

Thanks for the quotation, though, that's just what I was looking for!!

-Becka :)

• the devil 666
    the devil 666

thanks again especialy dave cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit