*jumping up and down like a goof*

TEXAS!! pick TEXAS!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

marvellous - I envy you.

Hope you enjoy much wonderfull trips.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Sally)))) I think it's a fabulous idea! No better day than today to live your life to the fullest!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Here in Southern California there are many beaches that have hook-ups, so you can park on the beach and have all your 'creature' comforts of home right with you!! For me, Teryn will get her adventure of camping and being at the beach and bike riding with Mommy but I won't have to worry about putting up a tent, getting all dirty or doing without my snuggly bed!!

Can't wait to go to work today. I already called the lady last night and told her I would have the money next week since I had chemo on Mondays and would not be at work til Wednesday ..........

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

If you drive it to the beaches in Texas, you can pull right out onto the sand and set up! The ocean could be your front lawn.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oops! It's a National product! 1996 Dolphin! LOL

It's all done. Bank said OK! They will give me my check on Wednesday!

• simplesally
  • Dimples
    Dimples

Wow! That is awewome. It is just beautiful, a house on wheels. Cool! I hope you have many fun and exciting trips. My husband wants one so bad when he retires so we can travel. Maybe we will be as fortunate as you one day. Enjoy!

DIMPLES

• Sassy
    Sassy

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!

(tee hee... and bring me along!)

• avishai
    avishai

I'm a motor home fanatic. I have a 1992 toyota itasca and I love it. Congratulations, maybe you should go to burning man this year....

www.burningman.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit