Song 32

by Rooster 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

As long as I've been around, I was still taken aback at the phrase in one of last night's meeting songs.

It contained "present truth".

I can't bring myself to even act like I am singing those things anymore.

B

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

What's this, "Kingdom Maladies?" Oh! Melodies.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I actualy know the lyrics by heart to that one.

What? Ya gotta admit it is quite catchy.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This one was ok, but I always loved "A Victory Song". Says something for my mentality at the time. "Thousands falling at your very side", and I was looking at that as a victory?

*shudder*

Dave

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yes!!! The one about the bees!? Wich one was it? And what were the words?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Oh my God, JWs sing this stuff?? And they say that our hymns are bad!! I'll take a good old-fashioned hymn from my Anglican prayerbook over this garbage any day!!

Hey, do JWs at the KH have to say, "Heil Watchtower" after they sing one of these songs??

-Becka :)

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

LOL, no, becka, but that would be most fitting.

• greendawn
    greendawn

This song is a witness to their delusions of grandeur. Who gave them the right to separate sheep from goat?

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Why doesn't it say

"And to be sheep or to be goats

We'll let the people choose....

After a crappy 30-second presentation memorized 15 minutes before the meeting for field service given by someone wishing that it were 10:30 so they could go on break.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Were is that song about bees that where molested and that I can never beat them off? I can never sing that with a straight face.

Uhhh, don't remember that one.

My favorite was always "Firm and Determined"....it had that minor-y 'Wagner' feel to it....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit