Song 32

by Rooster 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Song 125 “Jehovah Is on My Side” (Psalm 118:6) 2. I know that in this crucial hour My faith will yet be tested. Around me swarms the Devil’s crowd Like bees that were molested. But I can ever beat them off Beneath divine protection. On those who love to bear his name, God sets his deep affection. (CHORUS) Jehovah God is on my side; I’ll praise and exalt him forever.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I cant remember the one...but what was that nonsense about "the rivers will clap their hands.."?

Cringe cringe...i used to sing this with a straight face too

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Song 169

The New Song

3. Let the mighty sea and all that therein is roar praise.

Let those on the earth now exulting voices raise.

Let the floods rejoice, and let the rivers clap their hands.

Hills and mountains also sing praises in all lands.

(CHORUS)

Sing! Sing! Sing!

Loud let the new song ring.

Sing! Sing! Sing!

Jehovah now is King.

*** km 10/00 p. 2 Service Meeting Schedule ***

10 min: Singing—An Important Part of Our Worship. A book study conductor converses with two publishers about their singing at congregation meetings. He has noticed that their singing seems to be somewhat subdued. He shares some points from the February 1, 1997, Watchtower, pages 27-8. They analyze the lyrics of one of the songs to be sung at the Watchtower Study for the current week, as suggested in the July 1, 1999, Watchtower, page 20, paragraph 12. By taking singing seriously, we put life into expressing heartfelt praise to Jehovah

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

*** w94 5/1 pp. 12-13 Sing Praises to Jehovah ***

Since the lyrics of our Kingdom songs are full of meaning, we need to concentrate on the words as we sing them. We want to enter into the spirit of each song. Some, such as those dealing with love, a fruit of the spirit, are heartfelt. (Galatians 5:22) These we sing with intensity and warmth. Others are joyous, and we should try to sing them happily. Still others are vigorous marching songs, and these should be sung with enthusiasm and strong confidence. In our Theocratic Ministry School, we are counseled to express warmth and feeling as well as enthusiasm in our presentations. To display warmth, feeling, and enthusiasm when singing our songs is even more important.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Germanxjw

Danke ....i think!!lol now ive gotta get that crap out of my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit