I'm new here and have lots of questions

by jaada 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jaada
    jaada

hello, I would like to say thank you for all the great advice and comments, they are all helpful.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome Jaada -

Didn't read the whole thread, so I prob repeat comments made already.

The high control religions like Jw's use fear, threats, and intimidation to control you. This is not exclusive to Jw's, and I doubt they even rank highly as far as that goes. But they are effective with it. Many stay in the organization all their lives out of fear of dying at Armageddon.

End time prophecies are a dime a dozen. Jw's use a tried and tested formula to retain membership. It works. You are proof of it. You are still quaking with fear that they might be right after being gone for years. Please stick around. Read all you can here and read books that will let you break down reality from fantasy that these groups spout. I am not saying they have nothing right - but they have proven they are not the 'whole truth and nothing but the truth'. Control is thier game.

Welcome

Jeff

• Jake99
    Jake99

All will be of one church in the end, and the messiah will be here to save people not harm them. Just be to your brother as you would have him be to you and let Christ solve the rest. He will not fire a shot and it will all be better in the twinkling of an eye, if you hear him when he calls to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit