Pat Robertson says Sharon's stroke is God's punishment

by Elsewhere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Rig boy/Ianone, please refrain from racist remarks. "Yid" is a derogatory term for Jew, as I'm sure you know, and I know about your anti-semitic agenda. Now please kindly go away.

• Mary
    Mary

Geeze, Pat Robertson should try and get on as a member of the Governing Body! He says the stupidiest things.......surely they'd welcome the duffus with open arms........

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Avishai:You noticed it was Ianone, too, huh? LOL

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I just thought of that while thinking of Reverend Patrick.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

BTW, do you notice on the kare11 website, that there are no black people that work for the station?

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

If Mr. Robertson thinks this came from god, he must be next in line for his wings! <--- oops, wrong direction!!!

Sherry

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Pat's comments are dismal and mean, however, they coincide with the nasty and vicious disposition of the god presented in the Bible.

j

• the sage
    the sage

pats not reading his bible again. sharon gets his punishment at the same time as he gets his. rev. 20:4,7,12.

the sage

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Poor guy, watching him is like watching a senile old man shuffle around the streets with his pants around his ankles.

That's about the best description of P.R. that I've ever seen. At least he says what he thinks, even if he does sound like an idiot.

• joelbear
    joelbear

the thing i always think when pat says one of these things is that you have to be consistent. if one natural disaster or health emergency is due to god, then they all are.

why did fires strike texas and oklahoma

why did reagan get alzheimers

why were the miner's trapped

etc. etc. etc. pat is far from being an idiot. he is a shrewd manipulator of his millions of listeners. everytime he makes the news he makes a ton of money.

pat just picks the ones that bring attention to his agenda and will make him money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit