Pat Robertson says Sharon's stroke is God's punishment

by Elsewhere 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao! Pat is at it again!

Poor guy, watching him is like watching a senile old man shuffle around the streets with his pants around his ankles.

http://www.kare11.com/news/cooler_article.aspx?storyid=115851 Robertson says Sharon's stroke is God's punishment The Reverend Pat Robertson says Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's massive stroke could be God's punishment for giving up Israeli territory.

The founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told viewers of "The 700 Club" that Sharon was "dividing God's land," even though the Bible says doing so invites "God's enmity."

Robertson added, "I would say woe to any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course."

He noted that former Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated.

Robertson said God's message is, "This land belongs to me. You'd better leave it alone."

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What a moron... The scary thing is that so many like minded nitwits listen to him!

If its gods land why won't HE fight for it? Lazy SOB!

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

substitute God with Satan. The Gaza pullout was just a psy-op anyways.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Pat Shat is an @$$ HOLE

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Pat Robertson is clearly an idiot. How cruel is that to say that God gave him a stroke? Does god care about Sharon? I doubt it!

Jeff

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

WHAT an idiot...

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

This is the same yidiot who condoned a hit on Chavez. Robertson isn't a real Christian. He is a political asset.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Head and heart strokes happen to people in their 70's all the time so what happened to Sharon is nothing unusual. It's just make believe for Robertson to believe otherwise. After all at the age of 78 he attained the average lifetime.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Pat Roberston is the Antichrist...

No seriously, the guys a total ass. He actually said God told him that Bush was going to accomplish great things in 2005...oops:( that didn't happen.

I remember a long time ago on that show "unsolved mysteries" they did a piece about how people where sending him bombs and trying to kill him. At the time I was young and didn't understand why anybody would want to kill him. Looking at it now, I don't think there is any question.

• luna2
    luna2

Pat Robertson appears to have lost whatever mind he may have had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit