The "Infidelity" test

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor
    Results of "The Test"
    Do you have a cheating heart?
    Your score = 100

What does your score mean?

When the cat is away the mice will play - and, in your case, the cat could even be in the next room. While you may never have actually two-timed anyone, you certainly show the attitudes and tendencies of a cheat. You don't think relationships should be, or even can be, monogamous. For you, variety is the spice of life. While the word "cheat" may have negative connotations, perhaps you are simply open-minded and more liberal than most. (Different strokes for different folks.) In this case, your attitude might not be a problem…if you can find a partner who shares your idea of commitment. Even couples that think they can handle infidelity, however, are often surprised by the strange mix of emotions that it creates. Jealousy and bitterness can destroy the most well-intentioned, open-minded couple, so weigh the pros and cons before exploring new horizons.

I got 100% Someone shoud pin a big medal to my chest - or somewhere!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN- I laughed when I read your post about the trip to the strippers! After long thought, I do think it boils down to loyalty. I am pretty tough on that subject.

Seriously, it was very educational to go. If you ever figure out a guy of yours is going to get all pissy if he can't go, just insist he take you with him. It's a huge eye opener and not because the places are full of naked women. But be sure to tell him that it's tit for tat so to speak. Tell him has to go with you to club with male dancers. I haven't done that yet, but it would be a hoot I'm sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit