hi, can u guys answer this for me??

by apologetics 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

It's referring to Santa Claus. He has a long white beard, he comes on the clouds. He died(as Kris Kringle) and was reborn(as Santa Claus).

The evidence is quite unmistakable.

• PMJ
    PMJ

rev 3v14 proverbs8v22 this argument has gone on for years the best way to solve it is ask your self the question are you the same person as your father.is your father the same person as his son.why make things so complicated there simple jesus is GODS SON

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi apologetics, welcome to the forum!

• apologetics
    apologetics

hey guys :P

PMJ wrote -

"rev 3:14 proverbs 8:22 this argument has gone on for years the best way to solve it is ask your self the question are you the same person as your father.is your father the same person as his son.why make things so complicated there simple jesus is GODS SON"

The thing theres no way you can compare biblical theology, in a direct comparison to a human father son analogy, I see where your heading but it just doesnt work. prehaps you should read matt 22:41-45 and that will slove your father son "simple" thesis .......

anyways thanks for your feed back but it is still missdirection of my first postings of my original question. eg I asked someone to explain A B C and if A B C are the same then how and when did D happen???

****fairmind it is impossible to be a christian and a JW at the same time. The trinity (as also other things the Jw and christians have different views on ) is/are essential parts of Christian doctrine. Which JW do not believe, Im not here to flat tack refute stuff back and forth...

Eternity is a super long time,...........

Matt 16:15 (Jesus talking) "but what about you??" he asked "who do you say I am? "

God bless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit